Nov 19, 2012

An end-of-the-day toast

Here's to that second glass of wine...because a little more Merlot couldn't hurt, right?  (Right.)

Here's to an evening chock-full of the most mundane (read: satisfying) accomplishments - laundry, dishes, and laying out tomorrow's clothes.


Here's to using peppermint tea to ease a heart that now panics on a daily basis.  (I'm thinking that can't be good...)
Here's to a normal-ish weekend spent watching "The Lorax", horsing around with a puppy named Joey who likes to park himself on my feet, and helping to teach a Christmas song in junior church.
Here's Joey!  Isn't he a pretty puppy?

Here's to the watchful friend who cared enough to tell me I was making sense...when I was messy and loud and probably not making any sense at all.

Here's to planning exam study schedules as a way to avoid stillness and get myself organized, all at once.

Here's to baking at sunrise, just because I can.

Here's to memories of wacky summers with my wacky family.

And here, friends, is to 26 days...and counting.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the pictures of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pictures of you, you mean? I have plenty of photos of you, honey bear...

    ReplyDelete